We are pleased to announce that the new Infinite Flight update has been approved by Apple to be released in the AppStore and should become available for download shortly. We will also update the Windows Phone version soon after. Here are the list of features for this update:
- [iOS] Added support for the iPhone 5.
- [iOS] Fixed support for iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch 3rd Gen
- Added Replay (last 3 minutes of flight with advanced playback options, slow/fast, jog control, and pickup flight from any position in the replay)
- [iOS] Added a new Boeing 767-300 + 10 liveries with winglets (IAP)
- New Camera Options (Tail, Wings, Landing Gear, Scenic Cam, and more)
- Temperature can now be set in the weather settings
- New ATC Sounds
- Animated Slats for the A321
- Flight Path Vector in the HUD
- Fixed memory issues that caused crashes on load with the iPod Touch and other low memory devices.
- Smooth List/Scrolling animations
If you find any issue, feel free to send us an email to support at flyingdevstudio dot com
As always, don't forget to update your reviews in the AppStore and Marketplace :)